The current regulation on infection protection measures against the spread of the corona virus of the government of Lower Saxony obliges us to record the full name, address and telephone number of all our visitors and to keep the data for 3 weeks. All data is stored according to the GDPR and cannot be linked to test results or other statistical information. If you do not agree to this, you are currently unable to use our offers.
We kindly ask for your understanding!
To ensure that our visitors and our employees are safe, the test evenings take place under the following hygiene measures:
- Everyone wears mouth-nose protection! Please bring your own mouthguard, otherwise we also have disposable mouthguards.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter the CheckPoint.
- Please do not enter the CheckPoint before your appointment. Otherwise we have to ask you to wait outside.
- The consultation takes place maintaining the necessary distance. The examination is carried out with gloves and mouth-nose protection.
- We ask people with cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever etc. to postpone the test until they are healthy again for 14 days.
We´re looking forward to see you! Stay healthy!!
Your CheckPoint Hannover
We offer in our CheckPoint:
- Risk assessment and SaferSex-counselling
- Regular rapid test on HIV and Syphilis
- Regular checks on Sexually transmitted deseases for men who have sex with men (also for trans*-people)
- HIV-self testing-kits (counselling and sale starting in Oktober 2018)
- PrEP counselling (according to the PrEP guidelines)
- multilingual counselling (German, English & Arabic)
- Theme nights on sexuallity and health
Counselling & appointments:
Phone: +49 511 19411
Monday 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thusdays 12 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Dr. Norbert Schlote
Dr. Christian Wichers (stellv. Leitung)
Beauftragter für Medizinproduktesicherheit,
Hygiene & Arbeitsschutz
Telefon: 0511/360 696 16
Mit freundlicher Unterstützung von