We will be back for you in May!
From May 11th 2020 we open our test offers at CheckPoint Hannover again!
It is now possible to make an appointment again by phone: 0511/36 06 96–0
To ensure that our visitors and our employees are safe, the test evenings take place under the following hygiene measures:
- Everyone wears mouth-nose protection! Please bring your own mouthguard, otherwise we also have disposable mouthguards.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter the CheckPoint.
- Please do not enter the CheckPoint before your appointment. Otherwise we have to ask you to wait outside.
- The consultation takes place maintaining the necessary distance. The examination is carried out with gloves and mouth-nose protection.
- We ask people with cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever etc. to postpone the test until they are healthy again for 14 days.
We´re looking forward to see you! Stay healthy!!
Your CheckPoint Hannover
We offer in our CheckPoint:
- Risk assessment and SaferSex-counselling
- Regular rapid test on HIV and Syphilis
- Regular checks on Sexually transmitted deseases for men who have sex with men (also for trans*-people)
- HIV-self testing-kits (counselling and sale starting in Oktober 2018)
- PrEP counselling (according to the PrEP guidelines)
- multilingual counselling (German, English & Arabic)
- Theme nights on sexuallity and health
Counselling & appointments:
Phone: +49 511 19411
Monday 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thusdays 12 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mit freundlicher Unterstützung von