In order to counteract the spread of the Covid19 virus (Corona virus), the board of Hannöversche Aidshilfe e.V. has decided to cancel the test evenings (“HIV risk analysis & HIV rapid test” and “STI checks”) until further notice.
We will inform you here in good time as soon as we resume our offer.
If you need a test for HIV, self-tests for HIV are still available from us during our opening hours.
Please protect yourself and your friends and family by following the recommendations for restricting social contacts and the hygiene recommendations.
Your CheckPoint Hannover Team
We offer in our CheckPoint:
- Risk assessment and SaferSex-counselling
- Regular rapid test on HIV and Syphilis
- Regular checks on Sexually transmitted deseases for men who have sex with men (also for trans*-people)
- HIV-self testing-kits (counselling and sale starting in Oktober 2018)
- PrEP counselling (according to the PrEP guidelines)
- multilingual counselling (German, English & Arabic)
- Theme nights on sexuallity and health
Counselling & appointments:
Phone: +49 511 19411
Monday 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thusdays 12 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mit freundlicher Unterstützung von