Check on sexually transmitted for everyone
with frequently changing sexpartners
– open to all genders –
Fit and healthy? You pay attention to your body and your health?
If you are sexually active, and have sex with alternating partners, you should also have a regular check up for sexually transmitted infections (STI).
We offer an anonymous and confidential risk analysis and a medical examination on relevant sexually transmitted infections for people with sexual behaviour with elevated risks, that means people with frequently changing sex partners.
The range of necessary tests depends on the sexual risks and will be decided in the counselling.
The results are available after approx. 5-7 working days.
Our checkup-offer includes:
- check on HIV and Syphilis (by laboratory test)
- check on genital Chlamydia & Gonorrhoae infections (by genital swab)
- check of your genitals on warts and skin alterations
If necessary, other checks will be included:
- Check on Hepatitis A (if you have frequently changing sex partners and are not vaccinated)
- Check on Hepatitis B (if you have frequently changing sex partners and are not vaccinated)
- Check on immunisation against Hepatitis B (if the vaccination was more than 5 years ago & if you you have frequently changing sex partners)
- Check on Gonorrhoae and Chlamydia by swab of your mouth (if you have oral sex with frequently changing sex partners in the last 6 month)
- Check on Gonorrhoae and Chlamydia by swab of your anus (if you have passive (unprotected) anal sex with frequently changing sex partners)
The range of checks depends on your personal risk behaviour.
Costs: 20,00 € (new in 2019)
Important: An STI-Check can provide you with secure information about your HIV & STI status only 6 weeks after a risk contact.
Dates: Every 1st Monday of the month, 6 pm – 8 pm
Hannoversche AIDS-Hilfe e.V., Lange Laube 14 (Entrance Stiftstraße, 2nd floor), 30159 Hannover, U-Steintor
Appointment and counselling: 05 11/19 411 (Mon 10 a.m. -12 a.m., Tues & Wed 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Thu 12 a.m. – 4p.m.)
In cooperation with AIDS- & STI-Beratungsstelle im Fachbereich Gesundheit der Region Hannover
and with friendly support of 96plus an of MSD SHARP & DOHME GmbH
Counselling & appointments:
Phone: +49 511 19411
Monday 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thusdays 12 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mit freundlicher Unterstützung von
Dr. Norbert Schlote
Dr. Thomas Neiße (Stellvertretung)